- COMPETITION INFO
- EXHIBITION VENUES
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Thank you for your interest
The National Open Art Competition is open for Registration and Entries, registration closes on the extended date of 11 August 2013
IF YOU ARE A NEW ENTRANT AND HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY ENTERED
Have your Credit/Debit card ready to pay £20 to Register; this includes the payment for your first work to enter in the competition.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT UPLOAD IMAGES FROM AN iPAD OR TABLET
Make sure you have the following ready:
• Photographic mages of your work resized - 50KB - 2MB - (Maximum 6 works may be entered at £20 each). For more details about the images, click here
• Title - Medium - Measurement in cms (with frame) - Price at sensible market price please
• Credit/Debit card ready to pay £20 for additional submissions. Your initial £20 registration fee entitles you to upload 1 image. Additional images £20 each (Max 6 = £120)
• Artists statement of MAX 30 words for each work
• Current CV. If previously registered please update CV if necessary. As CVs may be published on line, please omit any personal details
To submit your images Login using your Username and Password.
Submit your image(s) along with your artists statement(s) (max 30 words). You can submit your image/images now or at a later date if necessary.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ENTERED
Login using your Username and Password from your previous entry. If you have forgotten either of them, press the 'click here' button on the registration page.
Follow instructions to enter and submit your work/s
We accept the following mediums:
• Original prints
• Wall hung installations
• Computer generated art, e.g. iPad (You cannot upload images or CVs via a tablet, e.g. iPad, or smart phone. This must be done via a regular computer.)
Max size of Artwork: Width (183cm) x Height (183cm) x Depth (30cm)
If shortlisted you are required to send your work to us in a Stiffy Bag www.stiffybag.com
All works submitted in bubble wrap or unsuitable wrapping will be returned unwrapped as we have no wrapping service
Please call Amanda Kings to discuss special packing arrangements for large works on 07986 697 693
All work is submitted at your own risk; it is therefore advisable that artists insure their work
All notifications (shortlisting, etc.) will be emailed to the Artists, who will also be able to log in to get results
ALL WORKS SUBMITTED MUST BE
For Sale at a sensible and affordable market price in the spirit of the competition and its exhibitions. Remember we receive 40% of the price if a work is sold.
Available for use by THE NATIONAL OPEN ART COMPETITION for advertising and online postings for one year from the close of entry date
Available for all the exhibitions as advertised relating to the year of entry even if they take place in the following year
Click here for more details of conditions of entry.
Any general queries please call Amanda Kings on 07986 697 693, or email email@example.com
For technical problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org