- ENTER <<<
- COMPETITION INFO
- EXHIBITION VENUES
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
Thank you for your interest
The National Open Art Competition is open for Registration and Entries, registration closes on Sunday 6th JULY 2014.
The first round of judging will be held electronically on 28the July 2014, using the images of your work. The second round of judging will be on 26th August 2014 when you will have sent us the original works.
IF YOU ARE A NEW ENTRANT AND HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY ENTERED
Have your Credit/Debit card ready to pay £20 to Register; this includes the payment for your first work to enter in the competition.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR WORK
Make sure you have the following ready:
• Photographic mages of your work resized - 250KB - 2MB - (Maximum 4 works may be entered at £20 each). For more details about the images, click here
• Title - Medium - Measurement in cms (with frame if applicable) - Price at sensible market price please
• Credit/Debit card ready to pay £20 for additional submissions. Your initial £20 registration fee entitles you to upload 1 image. Additional images £20 each (Max 4 = £80)
• Artists statement of MAX 30 words for each work. Please note that the statement must be about the work and should not include any personal details.
• Current CV. If previously registered please update CV if necessary. As CVs may be published on line, please omit any personal details
To submit your images Login using your Username and Password.
You can submit your image/images now or at a later date if necessary, up to the close of registration.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ENTERED
Login using your Username and Password from your previous entry. If you have forgotten either of them, press the 'click here' button on the registration page.
Follow the instructions above to enter and submit your work/s
We accept the following mediums:
• Original prints
• Wall hung installations
• Computer generated art, e.g. iPad
Max size of Artwork: Width (183cm) x Height (183cm) x Depth (30cm) including the frame.
Prints or photographs may be "editions". On the submission page enter the number of editions available.
If shortlisted for the second round of judging, you are required to send your work to us in a Stiffy Bag www.stiffybag.com
All work shortlisted for the second stage must be sent in its final form, e.g. framed, mounted, etc.
All works submitted in bubble wrap or unsuitable wrapping will be returned after the judging unwrapped as we have no wrapping service
Please call Amanda Kings to discuss special packing arrangements for large works on 07986 697 693
All work is submitted at your own risk; it is therefore advisable that artists insure their work
All notifications (shortlisting, etc.) will be emailed to the Artists, who will also be able to log in to get results
ALL WORKS SUBMITTED MUST BE
For Sale at a sensible and affordable market price in the spirit of the competition and its exhibitions. Remember we receive 40% of the price if a work is sold.
Available for use by THE NATIONAL OPEN ART COMPETITION for advertising and online postings for one year from the close of entry date
Available for all the exhibitions as advertised relating to the year of entry even if they take place in the following year
Click here for more details of conditions of entry.
Any general queries please call Amanda Kings on 07986 697 693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical problems, email email@example.com